It is after two weeks that I am logging back into my blog. Yes, it was a good break after the #WinterABC blogging challenge conclusion. Would you believe me if I told you that I had the full intention of blogging after a week’s break. Not sure what happened but to be honest, I did not feel like writing even though this is one of the things I cannot image not doing – ever. I felt out of groove, out of touch with reality.
The Brainstorms Award nomination from Nashe, is the one that brought me back.Thank you fam! You should check out his blog, his posts are so good. My favourite being We ARE ALL SLAVES. We are kindred spirits, A fellow Introvert. Now on to the nomination and what is expected from me.
So the rules for this award are:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your posts with the BrainStorms Award
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it,
- Answer the 5 questions you have been asked then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask you’re nominees 5 new questions
Ok, now about my blog:
This blog is for the over-thinkers and the perennially anxious : for the misfits and the introverts, and for anyone else who’s ever felt like they don’t quite fit in.is to connect ,to safely network and communicate online with others. A platform where I will be sharing with you how I am finding my purpose in life. To assist you where I can when you are dealing with real-world situations because I can be really interesting, captivating, and entertaining.We all know that forging your own path can be a frightening endeavour. If you’re an introvert, like me, you can attest to the fact that we’re not all social butterflies.
1. What Do You Fear Most On Earth
I fear dying without ever experiencing true love. I already have self-love but I want a love that is not demanding, that allows me to be myself. A love based on friendship, that lasts and love feels like security and stability. I can go on and on but for today I will stop here.
2. What Is Important To Me
God, my spiritual life, Family and a few loved ones.
3. Where do you see yourself five years from now
I will be very happy, still blogging and having atleast 3 thriving businesses because I will be working for myself. Building generational wealth and I will have one child because that is all I can handle.
4. What’s your favourite T.V show and why
The Blacklist!, no doubt. I love conspiracy, part mystery, part drama, suspense. It has a story within the story that keeps you coming back for more. When you think you have figured it out, you are hit with a twist.
5. What Do I Love About Myself
Let me hype myself a bit. One thing will not be enough.
- I love that I have the ability to do everything with passion and love in mind and in heart.
- Highly sensitive and a compassionate listener. I will try to get into someone’s shoes and see the problem from their point of view.
- I have a great sense of humour (don’t let being an introvert fool you), your girl is hilarious!
- Very resilient
- I am well informed and possess innate cunning, very strategic.
- very smart and have extremely good memory. I do my research on topics that interest me, and I am able to store information in my head as if I have the Internet in my brain.
To conclude I will list my nominees:
ndiliQhawe, Nancy, Connie Dia, Nkosi, Mophie227
- Have you ever had a side hustle or considered having one?
- What’s your favourite family tradition?
- What’s a relationship deal breaker for you?
- How can someone lose your trust?
- What line should someone never cross with you?
Until Next time.